Nursery Stores Rock Ltd
Nursery Stores Rock Ltd the local grocery store in Rock.
Malcolm has owned Nursery Stores since 1982 and during this time we have grown and improved the store. There’s an excellent off-licence and a great range of groceries supporting many local producers and growers. Seasonal products are sourced throughout the year so come and take a look.
- Check us out for fresh local, UK and international fruit and vegetables.
- A wide range of local and continental cheeses, local sausages and bacon, local cream and yogurts and Finlater’s Pate.
- A good selection of meats and free-range chickens.
- Fresh bread, rolls, scones and cakes from Chough Bakery, Vicky’s bread and Blakes bakery.
- Stocking a range of Froggy’s quiches also treacle, chocolate, lemon and fruit tarts.
- We also stock Fee's Foods frozen fish pies, lasagne, curries and many more.
- We are also stocking more vegetarian, vegan and gluten free products.
- An excellent range of Cornish treats including Kernow chocolate, Buttermilk fudge and Furniss biscuits.
- A fine selection of International and Cornish Trevibban Mill & Camel Valley sparkling and still wines.
- Many local and international beers and ciders including Sharp’s Brewery and Padstow Brewery ales, Cornish Orchards and Haywood Farm ciders plus many more.
- We also have a good selection of Forthglade and Lily’s Kitchen dog food, lots of treats and toys.
We have highlighted just a few items from the wide variety of everyday essentials and treats to enjoy in Cornwall or take home. If we can help please use the contact page, email or phone as we are always happy to assist. Thank you for spending time viewing our website. Malcolm and the team look forward to seeing you in Nursery Stores.
Free local delivery