Malcolm has owned Nursery Stores since 1982 and during that time we have grown and improved the store. We have sourced some fantastic local products to improve the groceries and off licence. We now stock a wide range of everyday essentials and groceries to create many fantastic meals.
Check us out for,
- Fresh local, UK and international fruit and vegetables
- A wide range of local and continental cheeses, local sausages and bacon, local cream and yogurts. A good selection of Williams & Son Butchers meats, joints and Creedy Carver free range chickens.
- Now stocking a range of Fee's Foods frozen fish pies, lasagne, curries and more. Also locally made fresh quiches and treacle tarts.
- A great range of treats including Kernow chocolate, Buttermilk fudge and Furniss biscuits.
- A fine selection of International and Cornish Trevibban Mill & Camel Valley Sparkling and still wines.
- Also stocking many local and international beers and ciders including Sharp’s Brewery and Padstow Brewery Ales, Cornish Orchards and Haywood ciders.
- If we can help please use the contact page, email or phone as we are always happy to assist. Thank you for spending time viewing our website. Malcolm and the team look forward to seeing you in Nursery Stores.
Free local delivery